Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Breaking records

A quick update on an incredibly long day.

Day 17: I suck at headsup
Starting balance: $400.61

Today was a day where my endgame really über-sucked. I played a massive 26 SNGs, almost all of the $10 variety, and I cashed in 11 of them - a very fair strikerate for a 9-seated SNG. The breakdown was 3 wins, 5 2nds and 3 3rds, a really poor conversion rate of headsup - especially considering I was well ahead going in to several of them. I also had a few attempts at MTT with some very decent results. In 5 MTTs I cashed twice including a 3rd place that paid out a handy $85.68.

At the end of the day the balance reads $525.93

1 comment:

  1. I will not be posting until I break $300.

    Or, more simply put, I will not be posting.

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete