Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taking a step back

It has been a while since the last update as I have been busy

travelling
tilting
being sick
tilting
getting bad beat
drinking
tilting
and travelling some more.

I have not played all that much compared to January.

None of the above has done much for my balance though which now reads $622.33.

Personally I do not remember ever running as bad as I have in the last week or so. I have been losing most coinflips and suffered more bad beats than I care to remember. I could rant on about being cursed, doomswitched, online poker being rigged etc, but I will stay upbeat and positive mainly because I think I have kept my head through it all and played quite well.

I won't be playing a lot in the near future either and so for now I have decided to stick to $10 SNGs until I get my balance back up to near where it was - and my confidence likewise. As I have said before confidence seems to be a huge part of my game and right now there is none again.

1 comment: