Tuesday, February 10, 2009

V: Aargh!

Starting balance: $412.80

Cannot win no matter what. Tourney or cash game, makes no difference. JJ cracked by A6, JJ cracked by KT, top pair chased to the river by AK who of course catches his A, all-in flush draws catching their flushes, KcKs cracked by QdQh when four hearts hit the board, ATd cracked by J6, and so on and so on and so on... I am getting deep new insights into tilt, I will grant that, and it would seem that the laws of chance have chosen to spread their cheeks and demonstrate quite graphically what they feel about my Freudian musings.

Ending balance: $350.35

No no no no
....$289.35

Time for another few days off. Another afternoon of this and I'll be rebuying for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Sharin' your pain, man. Although on maybe a modest scale.

    Everything going against me tonite: flopped straight cracked by turned-FH.

    Then all-in with AA against one QQ and one JJ. BOTH of them trip-up (how's THAT for a slap in the face from the poker gods?)

    Finally placed 3rd in my last SNG, but really a minor, pathetic victory.

    ReplyDelete